What's in your travel locker?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 13, 2010
North Louisiana
We keep a rubbermaid container that has the following : first aid kit, hand warmers, blankets, gloves, extra ballglove, extra socks, tarp with fence clips, towels, extra sunglasses, bio freeze, sandwich bags, garbage bags, rain gear, sleeves, and hoodie.
Stays in our vehicle and is often supplemented with batteries, spare pair of ball pants and colder weather gear.
What kind of softball stuff do you stowaway?

Dec 10, 2012
USA
Depending on the age of the girls, I'd add feminine products. I've given out many of those at tournaments when the players forgot to pack them or had that time of month visit unexpectedly.

Dec 7, 2011
With DD as a pitcher we never leave home without superglue.

We also added Boot-Gard (for quick shoe repair) and an extra set of shoe laces (which can temporarily fix a glove). Might even throw an extra belt in the stash too this year.

Nov 27, 2010
Great list! I'd add glove repair kit (leather & lacing needle), extra helmet chin strap, super glue, helmet hardware (screw & backer plate & tools for tightening) and of course duct tape.

Feb 13, 2010
North Louisiana
We also keep a tool box in our trailer that contains helmet parts, buckles and straps and catching gear, and glove repair tools.
We also carry portable butane heaters. Haven't saved up enough for a portable a.c. unit!!!

The tarp is really important to the wives who prefer to sit in lawn chairs by the fence. It breaks the cold wind. You can do the same thing with the dugout, and keep the girls a little less miserable.

A backup road map or two isn't a bad thing. We've found that GPS units are sometimes confused by rural locales.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321