What is under the tree this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Surprisingly, DD is getting nothing softball-related this Christmas.

For me, I'm hoping for some cash contributions towards the net for my backyard batting cage project.

Oct 10, 2011
This is the first year we haven't bought any softball related gifts. It's a PS4 themed Christmas this year😊

Jan 25, 2011
No softball stuff this year, but dd is getting SOG throwing axes to go with her SOG throwing knifes from last year. Girl loves her weapons.

Sep 30, 2015
Florida
DD 1,2 and 3 all getting new gloves. One of the Worth lefty close-out spectaculars for DD1 the Vinci Fortus for 2&3. A new LS LXT for DD1, and batting gloves for all in their stockings.

Mar 21, 2013
DD was hit by a pitch and broke her hand in our last friendly a couple of weeks ago. So, there will be some Xprotex batting gloves under the tree to hopefully prevent future injuries.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
So I refrained from buying anything softball related this year. DH bought me catcher's legs and DD (and I) the extended strike zone home plate. Not too crazy... :)

H

Homalosa

Travel last weekend as a prospect and camp next month as a committed recruit. Thank God family members got her what she wanted for Christmas outside of softball but I'd say a scholarship trumps all right about now!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves