Video Examples for my iPhone6

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
Again I find myself coming out of retirement, due to a request from a friend, to be an AC for 14U travel ball. I am totally in love with the 240 fps that the iPhone6 provides, but now I need the quickest and easiest way to get great examples of pitching, hitting, fielding, catching, etc. for my players to show on my iPhone 6 as exemplary examples. Could you please provide your advice on how best to do this?

Jun 18, 2010
How I do it (iPhone)

This is clunky/convoluted, but they only way I have found that is free.

Saving animated GIFs (iPhone):
1. Access DFP from my iPhone safari browser.
2. Find the image I want to save.
3. Touch and hold the image of interest.
4. A pop-up will appear with options of Save Image, Copy, Cancel. Select Save Image. This save the animated GIF to your camera roll.

Displaying animated GIFs (iPhone):

*To my knowledge, the iPhone camera roll does not have native support to play animated GIFs.
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Open the camera roll album.
3. Tap the GIF you would like to view.
4. Tap the Action button in the lower left corner (it looks like an arrow jumping out of a box).
5. Select 'Email Photo.' The email composer will come up, with the animated GIF in the body. When you are done watching just hit cancel, and delete the draft message (unless you wanted to send it to someone else of course).

Jun 18, 2010
If money is no object, purchase the Right View Pro (RVP) app and then purchase the video examples you are interested in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog