Video Clip - 14 Year Old - feedback wanted

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
yes but my scanner is on the blink, I will scan it @ work What is your e-mail.
I think we would all like to see what it is, you know to see, what you know. You are new to the site and I mean no bad will, but when you claim to be a PC and a lot of people can say that they are a PC.

Sep 3, 2012
I think we would all like to see what it is, you know to see, what you know. You are new to the site and I mean no bad will, but when you claim to be a PC and a lot of people can say that they are a PC.

U will see what we are teaching and will want to use this. We now have 22 pitchers and 2 in college. and more to come in the future.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Learning the 9 steps in pitching is important.

Every pitcher parent should learn the 12 Step Program at the same time...just to be prepared for the inevitable substance abuse problems that will arise.

Carly

Pitching Coach
May 4, 2012
Pittsburgh
Part of the cause of the slight forward lean, the pushing of the ball over the head, and other things mentioned is she has very little leg drive. You're seeing a deep trench in the dirt because her foot is dragging hard, but there's no drive. She's dragging almost the whole side of the foot, which causes poor knee position and a slow drive through because there is too much friction. If that foot is way behind, she has no choice but to lean forward. Work on having her drag only the big toe area (toe guards on fastpitch cleats are a certain size for a reason) and driving her leg purposefully at her target with her knee pointed more forward, rather than just letting the momentum of her body drag the leg along.

You mentioned her back leg finishes too far from the front leg, and this is why.

Jan 25, 2011
U don't need me, then why do you want to see what we offer. just a softball coach making a difference,
Thanks
easy there benny, it wasn't meant to make you mad or slam you. Just others might want to see what it is. We all for the most part on here are softball coaches making a difference, so that is a mute point. I'm allways willing to look at what others do and say and go from there on wheather or not it is right for the player. You are the one making a bold statement on your method or 9 steps. You could be right, it could be the best thing since heat from the sun and that would be great for who ever you would help. I was just making a statement, that my dd all ready sees the best PC in the country IMO.:cool: