USSSA Pride, a Pro Fastpitch team in Orlando, FL

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2013
Kissimmee, FL
The USSSA Pride will take on the Chicago Bandits in a four game series starting on July 11 - July 13. Game one on July 11 will start at 7:05pm, game 2 (July 12) will start at 7:05pm and the teams will conclude the series with a double header on July 13th first game will be at 5:35pm and then at 8:35pm.

General admission is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 2-12 and $5 for seniors 65+.

All youth fast pitch teams in uniform will receive free admission and a chance to participate in a mini clinic on the field follow Thursday's and Friday's game.

The Pride and Bandits sit atop the NPF (National Pro Fast pitch) standings and are long time rivals. The key matchup will feature Olympic Gold Medalist Cat Osterman who is playing in her final season vs Silver Medalist Monica Abbott.

All games will be played at Osceola County Stadium (Heritage Park) 631 Heritage Park Way Kissimmee, FL 34744.

For more information contact Erica Martin at 321 697 3634 or email her at Erica.Martin@usssapride.com

The rest of our home schedule is as follows- event location, price and contact info is the same.

July 24 at 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs Akron Racers
July 25 DH 5:35pm and 8:35pm USSSA Pride vs Akron Racers
July 26 at 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs Akron Racers

July 28 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs Chicago Bandits
July 29 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs Chicago Bandits
July 30 DH 5:35pm &8:35pm USSSA Pride vs Chicago Bandits

August 8 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs NY/NJ Comets
August 9 7:05 pm USSSA Pride vs NY/NJ Comets
August 10 DH 5:35pm 8:35 USSSA Pride vs NY/NJ Comets

Jan 25, 2011
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! Come back often and send your players this way. I'm sure we would al enjoy some of their stories or insight on this great sport.

May 13, 2013
Thank You for the reminder! i like to get the girls out to a few games just so they can see the speed of it in rl. TV just does not do it justice.

Oct 19, 2009
I’ve been to a few of the games and it is a lot of fun.

I would highly recommend taking in a game!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2012
North
Just went to see them in Toledo. Girls are fantastic to watch on both Pride and Akron. Came out after the game for everyone who wanted an autograph. Its a have-to experience for the girls.

May 13, 2013
Just got back from the Pride and Bandits game.

Was a lot of fun overall. Pauly, Luna AND Thomas saw mound time for the Pride. Was also VERY happy to hear that Monica Abbott would start for Chicago. (Ive been to games a few years back and the more popular girls werent there).

What a great night. Abbott is just woah! and Thomas throws with so much power as well. Luna surprised me. She has a special something. Shes not overly tall or overly built, she just knows what to do.

Best part of the evening was the mini clinic. Girls who wore uniforms were allowed onto the field after the game and then split into two groups (pitchers and non pitchers).

The pitchers had a little chat with Pauly and Thomas. The ladies showed the girls grips and general information and then let the girls ask question.

The other group had Watley and Enea and 2-3 other Pride members that i cannot remember their names at the moment. They worked on throwing technique. One little girl was partnered with Watley. How cool would that be! Afterwards the Pride lined up and signed balls and t-shirts.

The mini clinic was certainly worth it, even if just for the opportunity to share the field with the Pride, plus the girls in uniform got in for free.

Popcorn was only $2 as well. Woohoo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach