Travel teams near or around Raeford North Carolina

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 5, 2024
Our family will be moving to Raeford North Caroline from Southern California. My daughter is currently second year 12U and we’re looking for teams in or out around the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 23, 2021
SC
The reason I asked what level she’s played at is because here in the Carolina’s and Georgia we are oversaturated with travel ball teams. There is a big difference between A teams and B teams around here. If she is used to playing on a competitive team that seeks out competition you will have to do your homework and I can help rattle off some organizations to look into. If you are still in the developing, not super competitive, only want to travel an hour or two camp you will have tons of teams.

Jan 5, 2024
We totally understand, here in Southern California it’s super saturated with teams as well. My daughter belongs to an Athletics Mercado and they are super competitive amongst teams that we travel to all over California and near by states too. My daughter is definitely competitive and we’re always seeking teams with high level competition, to us that’s how we get better by playing bigger and better teams. We’re looking to move to North Carolina in Mid- June of this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Aug 5, 2022
Team north Caroline is the only one I can think of in your area that’s anywhere near a Mercado team especially if you were on the main team and not a franchised one. Honestly I’d probably work on your own and fly home and meet your team for tournaments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Team north Caroline is the only one I can think of in your area that’s anywhere near a Mercado team especially if you were on the main team and not a franchised one. Honestly I’d probably work on your own and fly home and meet your team for tournaments

That could get very expensive really fast, especially considering she's only in 12U.

Good organizations in the area are:
Team North Carolina
Carolina Cardinals
Carolina Elite
Bandits
LLG

If you're willing to travel, you can go to Georgia Impact.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2024

That’s tough but flying back-and-forth would get a little expensive I think for now we would try to find a more elite team anywhere mid North Carolina. But thanks for the input.

Jan 5, 2024
That could get very expensive really fast, especially considering she's only in 12U.

Team North Carolina
Carolina Cardinals
Carolina Elite
Bandits
LLG

That’s very true, but that’s great info. Thank you very much for that. I would definitely start looking into some of these teams. Once we get more established when we get our home in North Carolina, we would definitely look for the best teams for my daughter

Nov 23, 2021
SC

Team North Carolina
Carolina Cardinals
Carolina Elite
Bandits
LLG

I agree with the orgs that LE said. Didnt know there was a bandits team in the Carolinas. Do you know where or who coaches?

Ill also add Firecrackers and MOJO established in the Carolinas recently.

Also Batbusters just formed a 12u team upcoming this spring but im not sure where they are out of.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414