This is a good story! No really, it is!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2014
My DD play 10u. She hit 2 homeruns on Sunday, as did 2 of her teammates! Yes, they all 3 hit 2! In the first game DD, who bats 3rd, came up and hit one out with 2 outs. Then the #4 batter follows with her own homerun. 5th batter gets on and #6 hits one right through the back window of a car! That was a pretty good story, but let's move on to the next one.
3rd game of the day a dad offers anyone who hits the scoreboard outside the fence $5. DD comes up to bat and nails the board so hard the ball comes back into the field. Homerun. In the last inning of the game our D falls apart and the other team ties it up, so we go to extra innings. We score 1 run and my DD comes up with a runner on. Since she hit a homerun Her last at bat, they walk her. Her comes #4 batter who slams a 3 run homerun! It was so fun! #5 strikes out and #6 adds a solo shot for good measure. The other coach so pissed. Our coach appeared to take great joy in telling the other coach that #4 had hit one earlier that day and it was her 4th on the season. Where we are it's pretty crazy to have 1 girl at 10u that knocks one out, let alone 3, let alone 3 in not one, but 2 games. The fields we are playing on are definitely on the smaller side, but DD played on a 10u team last season that has since moved up that played on these same fields pretty often and no one on her team hit one out, I saw 2 HRS all of last year and they were by the same girl. I've seen quite a few more this year, the bats are hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207