They really do clean up pretty good

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
DD has a DBF too - and DH made a big deal about trying to scare him, cleaning the guns, blah blah blah...DD begged him to tone it down. DBF is a good kid.

When the kid actually shows up, my Sailor son and his Sailor friend were in my driveway working on his truck, and DH was sitting on son's motorcycle, having a chat with the boys. Poor DD was surrounded by testosterone, and the poor DBF actually shook so badly we didn't think he'd get the corsage on her. DH dialed it back a notch and just shook hands. Sailor brother shot DBF some side eye, and reminded him of the message he had sent last week via DD snapchat.

What message was that? It was a Snap of Sailor Son, in his NWU, with a caption that said, "Hi. I'm her 20 year old brother. And I will break any part of you that touches any part of her." He was smiling, but I think he was crying inside just a little. 15-year-old boys are so awesomely awkward.

f06429878a415600027f60574059cac2.jpg

Have a good time, sweetie.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Yea I can't really talk to much smack about the boy. Hes got a 4.2 gpa in honors or AP classes. Maybe both. Plus to add on all of this. This is the son of WarriorAngela's High School Head Varsity Coach. We've known the family since Angela was six back in little league. They have been friends since 1st grade.

If DBF has any sense (which is fairly rare in boys this age), he has a healthy respect for - and elevated level of fear of - WA's ability to hit things really hard with a stick.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I liked the concept, just wish the video was a better quality.... lol

Thats all I got. Someone from the community saw DD in the cage and posted it to the pagent FB page. DD snuck off to the cage, while I was watching my boys game. Got the video in a text a few days later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles