The Kelly Barnhill Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Not looking for you to agree with anything other than to agree that bashing amateurs is tacky. Quit bashing amateur athletes. Or i will be on here pointing out how tacky it is. You now have spun me to "thuggish" and state I am saying "agree with me or else". That is trolling.

Explain to me how Barnhill is not a cheat other than just because you and your dad clan do not like it. Maybe it is tacky, but you have yet to argue that it is not true. Again, you offer nothing substantial. Just your self righteous opinion.

As to being thuggish, that's is not spin. I am sure that anyone confronted by members of your dad clan would consider it just that.

As to trolling, what exactly would you call stalking me and my team on our website?

So you have your dad clan as enforcers at the game and you stalk teenagers online because someone does not share your sense of softball morality. But you are not a thug or a troll?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2013
Explain to me how Barnhill is not a cheat other than just becaus you do not like it. It may be tacky, but you have yet to deny it is true.

Not going to play your dumb (in my opinion) games. You really seem to get off track when you twist words and simple English, or want to prove how smart you are when it comes to rules and pitching. It was just a day or two ago I had to reiterate ALL I am saying, not one word more. I will do it again for you here.

"Furthermore riseball.... lets be perfectly clear as to MY intent and the ONLY thing I have offered just in case you have lost where we are.

It's pretty tacky calling amateurs cheats, when in reality girls at a very young age have been doing this for a long time, because they were shown a long time ago. In addition, quite a few are the epitome of successful at getting the top jobs in the country doing this.

I dont have an agenda. I dont have a motive other than pointing out you and others are calling girls cheats who are being TAUGHT to pitch like this. that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. This has nothing to do with what you teach, what your students do, with what I believe or with what my DD does. Nothing. It's not about better or worse, its not about legal or Illegal. All of these are spins YOU are putting on simple english. Stop."

is there anything I am not being clear about? You bash amateurs. I will be here bashing your bashing when you do. I tried to to it nicely with just information. Your trolling/unacceptance leaves one no choice but for me to reel you back in and bring some real info to the table about your place in this sport. STOP IT.

Nov 18, 2013
I don't know why you always have to take shots at people, it gets old and really isn't helping anything you type. Let alone what matters the most, the girls.

You are NOT a benchmark in this sport, not by a long shot. Please. Those who are actually teaching AND playing at top level on the top travel teams in the country, with TOP D1 talent, pretty much know everyone and the people in those circles also know everyone. You and your team are not in that circle. That is not intended as a shot as anyone coaching is giving some of their time. Once in a while, and I mean a great while, a team/org shocks some people. I will give you the South Dakota Renegades. Google them and their STUD pitcher who might be one of the best spinners in the country. I speculate you have no clue who they are. I also speculate you will never be one of those teams, however I hope for the girls playing for you, that you will become somewhat meaningful.

I will take a shot at a young lady's 18U coach now, a 2018 pitcher. Let's see if the shoe fits, COACH RISEBALL. I notice a young lady profile on the team roster, she is the only 2018 pitcher listed on team (one other pitcher listed on this 18U team, a 2020). A staff of only 2 on an 18U team, and there are 2020's? This is NOT top level softball. I haven't seen a staff of 2 on any team post 10U.

Using google, that tool I pointed out to you. I now can find out what this girl dreams of, to name a few things that can easily be found.
From her 16U profile, which looks like before this 18U coach I reference got her on his team:
"Where I Want To Go To College: University of Florida

When I grow up, I want to be: Surgeon "

Guess what young lady, you are playing for a coach RIGHT NOW who has absolutely NO chance of helping intro you to your dream school as he calls their pitchers cheats and non athletes in public. (I just found your twitter too coach, wow, you call her a cheat there too. You are not shy, yet consistent). I haven't even mentioned his thoughts/ramblings on Rocha, ya the pitching coach at your dream school.

If I knew this young lady I would point out to her parents immediately that her dreams wont happen with this coach. IMPOSSIBLE.

there is so much more to this game then INSIDE the circle. Outside the circle plays as big of part in STUDS achieving their success. Coaches, parents, relatives, teammates, teachers, faculty, the list goes on. This coach will go down as a DREAMKILLER due to his ACTIONS and WORDS. End of story Coach. Your personal hatred, jealousy or whatever word properly goes there has you handicapping amateur girls. STOP, you really are not worthy. You have brought this battle on, trolling me. Dont spin it the other way back to me. As always, EVERYTHING I say is right there for you on google. Not making cr@p up, just talking about reality, at least the reality I have been exposed to.

Ya, that's YOUR team coach and YOUR pitcher. Good Luck

Don't begin about not taking shots and then proceeding to write a lengthy post doing just that. Keep it constructive.

Those of us who are familiar with the SD Renegades weren’t shocked at all. Their coach and his programs have been beating some of the top teams in the county for years. I don’t know that particular team very well or who’s #1. I’m not surprised at all to hear about their spin. If it’s anything like his other pitchers it’s absolutely devastating at 14U and 16U. For whatever reason other college pitching coaches hate it. Which is probably why they’re only committed to SDSU and ISU. Works for me, cuz I’m a Cyclone and Jackrabbit fan. Just I think many would challenge that she’s one of the best spinners in the country.

Apr 12, 2013
Don't begin about not taking shots and then proceeding to write a lengthy post doing just that. Keep it constructive.

Those of us who are familiar with the SD Renegades weren’t shocked at all. Their coach and his programs have been beating some of the top teams in the county for years. I don’t know that particular team very well or who’s #1. I’m not surprised at all to hear about their spin. If it’s anything like his other pitchers it’s absolutely devastating at 14U and 16U. For whatever reason other college pitching coaches hate it. Which is probably why they’re only committed to SDSU and ISU. Works for me, cuz I’m a Cyclone and Jackrabbit fan. Just I think many would challenge that she’s one of the best spinners in the country.

Fair point on taking a shot, I hope to never go back down that road.

You nailed it, devastating at 14 and 16's. They really weren't new to us, their finish at PGF was more what I was referring to. 16U premier 2nd place, I just didnt see that coming. All good. (No Cali, No Texas, No Fla in final) They belonged there to start with, so shock I agree is not right word. I also agree it's sad that "pgf results/success" don't always translate into top jobs. If I had to guess, the infamous "speed" still is the thing coaches are looking for. I do agree there are SEVERAL more who spin and combine speed with that much more than her. So, you are 100% right that could be challenged. Speed + Spin will odds are point to who is the best spinner in the country, again valid and I do agree 100% with that. I would like to see her spin rate, maybe that would have been a better way to put it, the actual spin and movement itself. I don't have enough knowledge on her. My knowledge is live games and the several times I keep watching that bandits/renegades 16U final. they are sure fun to watch from center field camera.

Apr 12, 2013
Explain to me how Barnhill is not a cheat other than just because you and your dad clan do not like it. Maybe it is tacky, but you have yet to argue that it is not true. Again, you offer nothing substantial. Just your self righteous opinion.

As to being thuggish, that's is not spin. I am sure that anyone confronted by members of your dad clan would consider it just that.

As to trolling, what exactly would you call stalking me and my team on our website?

So you have your dad clan as enforcers at the game and you stalk teenagers online because someone does not share your sense of softball morality. But you are not a thug or a troll?

English Riseball, English. You are the first person to use the word clan and stalking in this thread I believe, so more spins from you. LOL.

You are still struggling and reaching. The jig is up. Google is a tool. Google helps weed out the B.S.. I just did some serious weeding. My employer uses Google to weed out bad applicants for implying skills they don't have or for being an rear hat on social media lets say. One of several reasons we use google. It's called getting educated so one doesn't have to believe everything you read. STOP.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
English Riseball, English. You are the first person to use the word clan and stalking in this thread I believe, so more spins from you. LOL.

You are still struggling and reaching. The jig is up. Google is a tool. Google helps weed out the B.S.. I just did some serious weeding. My employer uses Google to weed out bad applicants for implying skills they don't have or for being an rear hat on social media lets say. One of several reasons we use google. It's called getting educated so one doesn't have to believe everything you read. STOP.

Still did not answer the question of how she is not a cheat. You consistently duck that question. As defined by the English dictionary she is a cheat. Guess the dad clan is on its way to straighten me out. :)

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2013
Still did not answer the question of how she is not a cheat. You consistently duck that question. As defined by the English dictionary she is a cheat. Guess the dad clan is on its way to straighten me out. :)

"You won't hear me say girls who are doing what the best in the country are doing and have been doing for years and are being taught is cheating."

I have said the above more than once in the past week. Sadly, that is also written in English for your reading pleasure. I haven't ducked it, I volunteered my thought on the subject of cheating. I rest my case. STOP.

Apr 12, 2013
Ok. So based on your personal definition it is not cheating. Back in the real world... STOP ( Is this like a telegraph thing or what?)

I will take this a step further actually. Not by MY definition. But, by NCAA, NFHS, PGF, USSSA and ASA this hasnt been illegal in years. I dont know how else to say that?

STOP means, STOP this nonsense of bashing amateurs. PLEASE.

Jun 1, 2013
I will take this a step further actually. Not by MY definition. But, by NCAA, NFHS, PGF, USSSA and ASA this hasnt been illegal in years. I dont know how else to say that?

STOP means, STOP this nonsense of bashing amateurs. PLEASE.

By the rule set, of course it is illegal. If you are referencing the lack of calling by umps, it's still illegal. Driving 56 in a 55 is illegal, will you get a ticket for It? It's about the same chances as some blue actually calling her illegal. Both are illegal and just because she hasn't been called on it doesn't make it right. I think you are being irrational, you just don't want to admit she is illegal. Own it, she is illegal abound your ok with that. It is what it is. You do yourselve a disservice by not admitting what everyone knows you know. Just own it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mugs_dad