Softball Stats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I know we've had threads about this in the past (I've searched for them and re-read through them), but I'm looking to try out a new stats program. I need something free. I'm using something free now that I can keep using, but I'd really like to try to find something new.

I don't have an iPod, iPhone, or iPad. I need something that is online or that would work on my PC (Windows XP).

Any suggestions?

Jul 26, 2010
If you don't mind plugging in the numbers, there are free spreadsheets available that will work with Excel (or the openoffice version, which is free if you don't have Excel.

Go here: Baseball Stats 101

Scroll down to "free baseball stat resources" and download the Hitting and Pitching sheet.

It's the only one I know that's free. There are some inexpensive tools for around $30 or so, but that isn't free ;(

-W

May 8, 2009
Florida
I have an excel sheet that I use that I would be happy to send you. It carries 80 games and sumarizes by player and team (box scores).If you pm me with an email I'll send it.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
Sep 26, 2008
ESPN iScore costs $9.99 for the android app and is awesome. It gives stats, spray charts,etc..

Maybe one of your parents has an android. After the game they e-mail you a summary of everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes