Scorekeeping

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2011
I was thinking on using the GameChanger app on my Ipad this season. Looking for feedback from anyone who may have used it.

Jul 2, 2012
We started using the app at the end of last season in August at Nationals. We had some problems with the heat with the Ipad but the app worked great. Fall ball my husband could not keep up as the coaches on all teams were making changes every inning. We just started our season in January with an indoor tournament and it was great. We have it so the parents, family and friends can see the updates on facebook and the teams families can watch play by play. All in all great app to use once you get the hang of it. We mainly did it to keep track of our daughters stats since she is 14 and will soon be needing these for college apps and showcases. Great product!!!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We have used Game Changer for two seasons and like it. The key is having a good score keeper running it. It can also go into a lot more detail on the type of pitches thrown, ect, but we have not gotten to that level of detail yet.

A big yes here too, if you know what you are doing can really be helpful, did not know about pitches thrown feature, you can also do hitter spray charts, I really like it but my son is not going to be at every game this year so I have to find another scorekeeper.

Agree that for fall ball was really hard because although not "technically" allowed the gentlemans agreement is very liberal substitutions, it was really funny since I was AC and HC always did lineup I did not pay to much attention then he was gone for a double header and just emailed me his substitution pattern recommendations and I just about fell out of my chair I emailed back "Hey you can't do that" to which he replied "it's fall ball"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1