Row To Know

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Looks pretty good. I just ordered a set for my DD's team. I'll post what I think of them once I see them.

Jul 7, 2012
BAMA
We just got ours yesterday, they cover all the basics and simple to use. If they do nothing else but provide the DD and I the opportunity to discuss plays than their worth their weight in gold.

Jun 13, 2013
DD got her's yesterday and has not put them down. I agree with BigP they cover all the basics and and very simple to use.

Jan 22, 2011
DD got her's yesterday and has not put them down. I agree with BigP they cover all the basics and and very simple to use.

I got ours Saturday. I've only had a chance to glance through them. I like how they summarize the keys to the position. My main catcher was coming off being out for three weeks due to an injury and forgot that uncaught third strike was in effect with two outs, runner on first, and didn't throw to first. If I had given her the cards to review quickly, she would of known what to do.

There so much you need to cover to teach positions and this is a great tool.

I exchanged emails with them last week and they are working on a PDF version/license for folks who want to get copies of the material to multiple people.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd