Ringor "Bandits"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2012
Has anyone had an opportunity to tryout the new Ringor Bandit line of softball spikes? The only beef I've ever heard about their Dynasty line of spikes was related to weight. It appears they are addressing that concern with with a synthetic upper, and possibly some additional refinements. If they have maintained that durability and comfort, while reducing weight....they'll have a winner with the Bandit.

My DD has worn Dynasty spikes for several years. They have been the only brand that seems to hold up for more than just a couple of months. DD will need a new pair sometime this season, so any feedback from would be great before making that purchase.

Jul 26, 2010
They look like rebranded Mizuno sweep. They don't come with pitching toes, which is the entire reason I've bought Ringor in the past.

-W

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
My DD just got hers. They are MUCH lighter than the Dynasty. The synthetic leather is very shiny (which she likes) but I don't know how long it will stay that way. They do seem to fit about a half size larger than the Dynasty, so we'll be exchanging them for the next half size down.

I agree that the Dynasty is a heavy cleat. Not happy that they discontinued the Legacy with the pitching toe.

Dec 2, 2012
Thank you for the replies. I'm anxious to see if these new "lightweights" hold up as well as Dynasty versions. The shiny, bling will definitely help the interest within the target market, but if they don't last, the Bandits will be a short-lived....

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
They don't come with pitching toes, which is the entire reason I've bought Ringor in the past.

This^^^^^^we buy Ringors with pitching toes because they last 3X longer than regular cleats. Without the pitching toe, we would just buy whatever was on sale.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach