Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Spoke with Rick this morning. He has offered to bring in yet another coach to assist in this clinic. Brandon Carr of Knoxville TN, may also be joining the party....
Rick Pauly, Bill Hillhouse, Brandon Carr, and I will all be helping out these girls. Should be plenty of eyes on and more personalized attention to each student.
We're also looking into giving each girl a t-shirt (something to the effect of "I SURVIVED A DAY WITH RICK AND BILL" lol

If you've registered, send me a text or PM with shirt sizes. The students shirts are free. Additional shirts are $20 each
Please let me know asap your sizes and quantities so I can place the order in time...

Last edited:
Spoke with Rick this morning. He has offered to bring in yet another coach to assist in this clinic. Brandon Carr of Knoxville TN, may also be joining the party....
Rick Pauly, Bill Hillhouse, Brandon Carr, and I will all be helping out these girls. Should be plenty of eyes on and more personalized attention to each student.
We're also looking into giving each girl a t-shirt (something to the effect of "I SURVIVED A DAY WITH RICK AND BILL" lol

If you've registered, send me a text or PM with shirt sizes. The students shirts are free. Additional shirts are $20 each
Please let me know asap your sizes and quantities so I can place the order in time...

This is going to be awesome.....some very passionate pitching coaches. The kids will definitely get special attention.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Sounds like an awesome event, but please make sure that someone keeps an eye on PC so that he doesn't end up falling from the rafters trying to get that perfect overhead shot.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Sounds like an awesome event, but please make sure that someone keeps an eye on PC so that he doesn't end up falling from the rafters trying to get that perfect overhead shot.

Thx... I'm making a early trip to facility to... to read the lighting..........and see what latters to bring... :cool:

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
OK, DD isn't feeling it. How much for me to just come and watch and record stuff on my phone?
Dd is a kid.... it's our job as parents to steer them in the right direction. If she's a pitcher with dreams of being the best, it would make sense that she come and study with the best...
However, with that said, I'm sure there are 8 other positions she could excel at on the field, and if pitching isn't her thing.... ok. Pay $50 for the PowerPoint and to hang out with us all day Sat. And you gotta buy Bill a 6 pack of his favorite suds.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Dd is a kid.... it's our job as parents to steer them in the right direction. If she's a pitcher with dreams of being the best, it would make sense that she come and study with the best...
However, with that said, I'm sure there are 8 other positions she could excel at on the field, and if pitching isn't her thing.... ok. Pay $50 for the PowerPoint and to hang out with us all day Sat. And you gotta buy Bill a 6 pack of his favorite suds.

Now... YOU...see everyone !!! What I know... Coach James is a Class Act !!! Got the feeling this is going to be "The" MUST ATTEND Annual Event !!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles