Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If it comes down to the new biz or the clinic, I'll take the biz!!! Just a hunch, but I think the softball world is in for a long awaited/needed treat! I'm hoping we get a sneak peek before December!

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
17hrs and 19 minutes, 1184 miles...each way. hmmm?

Java needs a more exotic (and warm) destination to pull him away from Western NY in January! Maybe you guys should move the clinic to CO! Haha

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Things are coming together.
The venue is secured (sportsplex, the whole dang facility!)
The caterer had been reserved. Food will be there for our 12:00 lunch break. You'll be given 2 options...
1. Hot food (pulled pork, rice, steamed veggies, fruit and a drink)
2. Cold food (cold cut sandwich, pasta salad, granola bar, fruit, and a drink.

Some of the pros that are scheduled so far are:
Sara Pauly, Kelley Montalvo, AJ Andrews, Charlotte Morgan, Chanda Bell, Chris Delorit... Some D1 standout players: Chauncy Bell (Alabama) (still working on a couple others)
Coaches signed on so far: Rick Pauly, Brandon and Jamie Carr, Dave Edwards, Doug Romrell, Ken Krause, and myself.
But overall it's gearing up to be an epic event.
Fri night powerpoint and coaching certification
All day sat. Clinics covering pitching, catching, defence, hitting, and shortgame/slapping
Sunday morning open panel of pros and coaches on the recruiting process. The do's and don'ts of interaction with prospective college coaches.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Things are coming together.
The venue is secured (sportsplex, the whole dang facility!)
The caterer had been reserved. Food will be there for our 12:00 lunch break. You'll be given 2 options...
1. Hot food (pulled pork, rice, steamed veggies, fruit and a drink)
2. Cold food (cold cut sandwich, pasta salad, granola bar, fruit, and a drink.

Some of the pros that are scheduled so far are:
Sara Pauly, Kelley Montalvo, AJ Andrews, Charlotte Morgan, Chris Delorit... Some D1 standout players: Chanda(Kentucky) and Chauncy (Alabama) Bell (still working on a couple others)
Coaches signed on so far: Rick Pauly, Brandon and Jamie Carr, Dave Edwards, Doug Romrell, Ken Krause, and myself.
But overall it's gearing up to be an epic event.
Fri night powerpoint and coaching certification
All day sat. Clinics covering pitching, catching, defense, hitting, and short game/slapping
Sunday morning open panel of pros and coaches on the recruiting process. The do's and don'ts of interaction with prospective college coaches.

Another awesome weekend lined up! Wish me, my camera and the little one could make it!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
17hrs and 19 minutes, 1184 miles...each way. hmmm?

Java needs a more exotic (and warm) destination to pull him away from Western NY in January! Maybe you guys should move the clinic to CO! Haha

The Pac NW has a much better allure than CO. That, and I think that we're a little closer for Balswick and BoardMember! JJ would have to pick sides! ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish