Rec Ball Team names

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Alright guys give me some of your favorite rec ball team names that your DD's have been in. I'd like to see a creative list cause I know there has to be a few good ones. Now I'm going to emphasize on youth teams and not adult league, "Nice Sna..." and "Master Batters" are not the kind of names I'm looking for, lol.

This season DD is on "BATtitude"

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Alright guys give me some of your favorite rec ball team names that your DD's have been in. I'd like to see a creative list cause I know there has to be a few good ones. Now I'm going to emphasize on youth teams and not adult league, "Nice Sna..." and "Master Batters" are not the kind of names I'm looking for, lol.

This season DD is on "BATtitude"

Do not have any suggestions, but commend you for putting together some choices for them. Learned the hard way not to have them come up with them on their own. :)

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Sorry, DFP Diamond Elite Select Gold Platinum Rare Earth Metals Best of the Bests is taken.

Personally, I like Red Sox but YMMV.

Jan 3, 2014
Mine played for the "Golden Sunshine" one year when she was a very little one. Coach let them pick their own name, intimidating.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Troublemakers

This is also the name of our 't-shirt' travel team when we put together a pickup team for a tourney.

Last year Troublemakers beat Pretty Rhinos (which was my friends pickup team) in the last local tourney of the year which annoyed all the other teams that were taking it seriously.

Jun 1, 2013
Mudcats. Slapjacks. Worms. Flatheads. Give them these options then insert the team name u want and I bet I know which one they'll pick!!

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Oldest DD played on a team with a HC named Ash..... Girls wanted Ash-kickers. They settled for Ashteroids.
Now, years later, the REC teams all use college team names and colors. Long gone are the "Blue dolphins". LOL

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Some are forgettable, but there's a few I have liked...
Shamrock Shakes
Thunder Nation
Aquabats

The worst...
No Name Necessary

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207