pstein bb/a$$

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 13, 2012
As I said I'd do several days ago, I'm posting myself attempting BB/A$$.

I start already coiled because it's easier for me to feel what I think RayR and TDS are describing in that position. My lower body looks rather strange, and I'm not totally sure why that is.

[video=youtube_share;O9iBuA5aPrI]http://youtu.be/O9iBuA5aPrI[/video]

If I had to use one word to describe this swing, it'd be push. I felt everything happening in front of me.

And yes, I am in my parents' basement. :p

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
As I said I'd do several days ago, I'm posting myself attempting BB/A$$.

I start already coiled because it's easier for me to feel what I think RayR and TDS are describing in that position. My lower body looks rather strange, and I'm not totally sure why that is.

[video=youtube_share;O9iBuA5aPrI]http://youtu.be/O9iBuA5aPrI[/video]

If I had to use one word to describe this swing, it'd be push. I felt everything happening in front of me.

And yes, I am in my parents' basement. :p

P, thanks for posting... Based on what your showing we must have done a terrible job of explaining or You were to vested in the rear leg....

I know I stated one needs to let go of fbc rear leg when attempting. You need to forget about the legs early in sequence and allow them to react..

Jan 13, 2012
P, thanks for posting... Based on what your showing we must have done a terrible job of explaining or You were to vested in the rear leg....

I know I stated one needs to let go of fbc rear leg when attempting. You need to forget about the legs early in sequence and allow them to react..

Alright, I'll try again.

Jan 13, 2012
Ok, so based upon the old criticism of the path I took with mine, what is the difference between what you are doing and spinning?

In my opinion, nothing. I promised that I would post a clip. I don't advocate this mechanic at all.

Here's my second attempt:

The rear leg looking weird seems to be a function of my posture not being very good.

Jan 13, 2012
By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I'm not naturally left-handed. I actually switched to batting left handed because I had horrible bat drag right handed.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
P, I know you say you are trying but yet the rear leg thing you have going on is troubling... How about you show us what you advocate

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
So your saying what Aimhigh/Wellphyt student is doing it correctly? Is BB/A$$ tied into the MOVE?
Wellphy_zps65b4d15a.gif

WellphytMale_zpsc3c538f6.gif

and pstein is not and you want to know ..
How about you show us what you advocate
Thanks pstein for trying.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors