Problem with Ringor cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
The last 2 pairs of Ringors I received were free replacements. We don't use the metal ones yet since we are 12u so we are still on the molded cleats. We have the pitching toe which are phenomenal but we are having issues with the side where she drags getting totally worn flat in about 2 months. Not sure why this keeps happening.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Do any of your daughters complain about the weight of their Ringors? My daughter used to wear them and said they felt like bricks on her feet. They are sturdy cleats, especially for pitchers.

The new models (2.0) are significantly lighter than the old ones. They also run more true to size, maybe 1/2 size bigger instead of the previous full size.

I dug out my older daughter's old pair of Bandits the other day and found they weigh about the same as the Mizuno 9-Spike Swift 4.

Mar 25, 2011
Ringor's have definitely come down in weight. They used to be 15.+ oz / cleat. Over the last couple years i believe they have gotten them under 12oz now. Its a huge variance. That is actually the first thing i look at when shopping for cleats for my dd. If it isn't under 11oz, we aren't buying them.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
The last 2 pairs of Ringors I received were free replacements. We don't use the metal ones yet since we are 12u so we are still on the molded cleats. We have the pitching toe which are phenomenal but we are having issues with the side where she drags getting totally worn flat in about 2 months. Not sure why this keeps happening.
I'm betting some video evidence of your dd will show the court some HEAVY toe dragging here! Lol

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that I sent a picture of the broken spike to Ringor, and even though the cleats were outside the 90-day warranty, they shipped us a brand new pair! Ringor Rocks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles