Portable Pitching Screen?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I have the Morrowsports A-Frame also. Rock solid.

The Bownet pitch through is fine as long as you don't stand too close, the ball will smoke you within a couple feet of the net. It's not a great solution for long periods of pitching to older girls who hit the ball hard.

I would really like to try the Bownet Flattop. I creeped on one at a tournament, it looked good. It had the feet off set so you could stand in the right place to pitch.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I use a BowNet Big Mouth. Not ideal when I am pitching to her (I don't have room for a second net) but works well and very versatile - you just need to be quick on your feet. Oh and if she seems to be hitting LDs up the middle, I put on her fielding mask because I'm old and not really very fast...:eek:

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I use a BowNet Big Mouth. Not ideal when I am pitching to her (I don't have room for a second net) but works well and very versatile - you just need to be quick on your feet. Oh and if she seems to be hitting LDs up the middle, I put on her fielding mask because I'm old and not really very fast...:eek:

The link I posted earlier is for an alternate net to use with your existing Bownet frame. It comes in a bag small enough that you can tuck it inside the Bownet bag and always have it available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs