Popularity of Softball in your state, gaining or losing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Thank you for your kind concern. We muddle through, somehow. :)

However, my Siberian Husky approves of the Wisconsin winters. I have learned to adjust my personal definition of "cold" to accommodate my doggy. Sub-zero temperatures are fine for walking the dog, but do tend to put a damper on softball practice for some reason.

Cold? Although I reside in Orlando, I commute every week to work in Minot, ND. Softball is very different up here than down south.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
That really depends on what the politician's doing when you surprise them...

In this case I talked to the politician earlier in the day. This may come as a shock, but Bill C was a bit self-centered and narcissistic at times. He was REALLY upset about some bad press he had gotten right before then, and some attacks from his GOP opponent (the uncle of a pot dealer I knew, but what can you do?) He also was grumpy because he thought people forgot his birthday. His behavior that day was rather bizarre. He had a bit of a meltdown. Not pleasant to see. But, he composed himself pretty quickly.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Cold? Although I reside in Orlando, I commute every week to work in Minot, ND. Softball is very different up here than down south.

On one web forum a guy from Barrow, Alaska would tease the mid westerners whenever we would complain about the cold. He said we were slaves to fashion because we didn't wear nice, warm wolverine fur.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi