Poll - Do We Have a New Personal Best?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Which Qualifies as A Personal Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Your opinion needed. Does falling asleep at a restaurant with your head atop a take-home container after a college doubleheader trump falling asleep and rolling off the bleachers between the 3rd and 4th games of the day during a TB tournament?

ETA - not me, but DD, who is striving to make the D3 All-American Sleeping Catcher Team

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Your opinion needed. Does falling asleep at a restaurant with your head atop a take-home container after a college doubleheader trump falling asleep and rolling off the bleachers between the 3rd and 4th games of the day during a TB tournament?

Too funny my friend! Thanks for the visual...would've paid to see you bumble stumble and roll off a bleacher!!!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
The more witnesses, the higher the rating. Therefore I chose the bleachers.

I don't know, there were only a few people that noticed the bleacher incident and she recovered quickly and resumed her nap like nothing happened. Apparently the restaurant was packed - early bird specials are popular with the gray hairs in Florida! She was lucky though, awoke when she heard one coach telling another to pass a cell phone for a pic that undoubtedly would've ended up on the interwebz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877