Only had to kick off two crazy Dads this season! Not bad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 11, 2009
So my DD club team season ended, hardly any drama and we only had to drop two dads, unfortunately that meant we had to drop the two kids that belonged to them as well:( One of them made it to the day before the last game of the year, oh so close!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
There are three sides to every story - your side, their side, and the truth....I know there are a lot of psycho softball dads out there that may deserve to be kicked off a team, but there are also a lot of egotistical coaches who are easily offended when one of the psycho softball dads calls them out on something boneheaded they have done...

Feb 18, 2014
I see your two dads and raise you four mothers.

I told the team before the season that if I ever have to kick a player off the team it would be because of a parent. My prediction is 4 for 4.

Jul 25, 2015
Rarely have I seen a kid dismissed from the team because of the kid. Now cut and dismissed are obviously two different things in my mind - cut being did not make the team after being on it the previous season. It is a shame that parents do not know that they are harming their kids.

Jun 12, 2015
I see your two dads and raise you four mothers.

I told the team before the season that if I ever have to kick a player off the team it would be because of a parent. My prediction is 4 for 4.
I've seen, personally, more crazy moms than dads!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
So my DD club team season ended, hardly any drama and we only had to drop two dads, unfortunately that meant we had to drop the two kids that belonged to them as well:( One of them made it to the day before the last game of the year, oh so close!

I must have missed that call. Did you leave a message?
I didn't know we were out! :cool:

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
In my experience Dads are loud and act out more on reaction. Mom's on the other hand, they gather together during practices and games and just bicker and complain turning everyone they can against the coaches. I've seen it first hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi