Northern California New England Catching Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2015
NorCal
Awesome clinic this weekend! Jay and his team did a great job and now my DD wants to go to summer camp.

Nice field, perfect weather, and a great group of players.

Thanks Dabears17 for hosting.

Jan 22, 2011
It was my pleasure OldGuy. Jay said he's looking forward to coming back next November. One of my DD's teammates from last summer is trying to convince my DD to go to the August camp in NH with her.

I've decided 30+ catchers doing a 2 day clinic is better than nail dragging a field as far as getting it in good shape :).

20151122_162511.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2015
I ordered the DVD 12 days ago and haven't yet received it.

I've called their office and left a voicemail and sent an email.

Nobody is responding.

Don't know what else to do so I figured I'd post a shout-out here. . .

Anybody from NECC? Bueller. . .?

Jul 10, 2011
Rockport, MA
4KidsDad,

My apologies for what may be perceived as poor communication on our part. Had I not been running a camp in CA, I certainly would have returned the phone call. However, this is the e-mail I sent to you 3 days ago while on the road.

"My apologies. Your order came in a day after our last batch shipment. We’ve been having some serious issues with our website’s server and many of the e-mails sent to addresses that are setup through our site never made it to us. That includes notification emails from PayPal about pending orders. In all honesty, when things get a bit busy I sometimes rely on those e-mails to notify me when an order comes in and needs to be sent out. Unfortunately, you placed your order before we corrected the server issues.

Again, my apologies for the delay."

As noted, your order will go out today.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Jay

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2015
4KidsDad,

My apologies for what may be perceived as poor communication on our part. Had I not been running a camp in CA, I certainly would have returned the phone call. However, this is the e-mail I sent to you 3 days ago while on the road.

"My apologies. Your order came in a day after our last batch shipment. We’ve been having some serious issues with our website’s server and many of the e-mails sent to addresses that are setup through our site never made it to us. That includes notification emails from PayPal about pending orders. In all honesty, when things get a bit busy I sometimes rely on those e-mails to notify me when an order comes in and needs to be sent out. Unfortunately, you placed your order before we corrected the server issues.

Again, my apologies for the delay."

As noted, your order will go out today.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Jay

Awesome! Thanks, Jay.

And of course I found your email in my spam folder. Its' frustrating that some real spam makes it through but other legit stuff doesn't.

As the sole proprietor of a small business, I understand how hard it is to wear many hats and perform multiple tasks and cover all the bases. . .get it? Cover the bases?

And what are you all doing reading business between NECC and me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd