New to forum...where is everyone located?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Colorado, a transplant from the Northeast. One thing I love about traveling all over for softball is the opportunity to see different parts of the country and to try new things. DD is now addicted to sweet tea. She has tried to find/make it here, but it pales in comparison to what she can get in the Southeast.

Jun 7, 2013
Colorado, a transplant from the Northeast. One thing I love about traveling all over for softball is the opportunity to see different parts of the country and to try new things. DD is now addicted to sweet tea. She has tried to find/make it here, but it pales in comparison to what she can get in the Southeast.

My DDs, too, developed an affinity for sweet tea due to their exposure to the southeast.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
There are a few posters that I am sure are from Mars.

Bleep bom bam bu-zzzzzz. Helo dax ump ,nas
pfsss. Whompaq kux......
Or in your language, I hail from quandrant 16, of the Eastern narlskaz, planet mars. We're currently at war with Remulac, so please don't forward this message. For fear of retaliation. Our 14u team run ruled the Remulac all stars.....it's been real ever since!

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
My DD's play four seasons where we're from.

Indoor season, rain-delay season, surface of the sun season, and mix-of-the-other-three season.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
That's about right RB...been a good year this year so far(No snow-outs and the weather has been, for the most part, above 40 degrees). We were owed one by mother nature after the last two years.

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
Live in Delaware, DD was born in North Dakota and I was born in Kingston NY and Raised in Port Jervis NY. I don't know how to update my avatar, I often offend people and I also coach 14U and will play several tournaments in Virginia, MD, DE, PA and NJ along with nationals in SC.

Dec 13, 2014
From the hotbed of pro sports, but not fastpitch softball. Boston. Wicked pissahh.
Like CB, days away from the end of DDs softball career. Not sure what I will do when it is over. Just might sit around the house and watch the Pats win another 5 or 6 SBs.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Gronk, if I may, Gronk's dd and her team are very very good. Hope to meet him in Oklahoma.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06