New ghost unlimited paint scheme

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Any feedback from anyone on the Ghost Unlimited? We can compare it to a Ghost Advanced to make it simpler of a difference comparison. A girl on a team who has been swinging away (typically a slapper) has been tearing the cover off the ball with this bat.
Problem is, these are 2 completely diff bats...kind of a bad 2 bats to compare. Like comparing apples to oranges

Any feedback from anyone on the Ghost Unlimited? We can compare it to a Ghost Advanced to make it simpler of a difference comparison. A girl on a team who has been swinging away (typically a slapper) has been tearing the cover off the ball with this bat.
I can't compare it to the advanced because I don't have one and my daughter never used one regularly, but she seems to enjoy swinging it. No complaints so far. We did try out a bunch of different bats before she channeled my wife and settled on the unlimited, the most expensive of the bunch. When my wife found out she told her she better be hitting bombs with this bat, lol. 😆All kidding aside, She hasn't had any games yet, still a bit early, but she's been using it for school ball practice and travel practice. We will see how she likes it. But I agree with core's reply. You really can't compare the two piece to the one piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207