Need help with speed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Wow! As I look at the video of me compared with everything I've learned in the last 10 months, I'm surprised I didn't get more feedback! If I'd posted a swing that bad in the Hitting Tech or Practical forums, I would have expected 15-30 pages of this or that!

Ken, I was raised to respect old people... ;)

The fact that you're out there throwing is awesome. You've a very 'loose and whippy' approach to sharing on here... just keep juicing that up... and you'll discover a bunch of extra's.

For all those that stumble on this thread... I have to take a little time away in the next couple of weeks. Have a campaign to tighten up... and I'm actively working on trying to make something really big happen in the pitching world (IMO). Both require my full attention. I do apologize if you're still waiting for me to get back to you... I'll try to get back to you soon.

Best,
Mike

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Looking forward to it!

JAVASOURCE for president!!!!

Old enough for bifocals and not quite eligible for senior discounts..., although you know you're old when you get the letter from AARP saying you're eligible to join!

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2009

The fact that you're out there throwing is awesome. You've a very 'loose and whippy' approach to sharing on here... just keep juicing that up... and you'll discover a bunch of extra's.

For all those that stumble on this thread... I have to take a little time away in the next couple of weeks. Have a campaign to tighten up... and I'm actively working on trying to make something really big happen in the pitching world (IMO). Both require my full attention. I do apologize if you're still waiting for me to get back to you... I'll try to get back to you soon.

Best,
Mike

The biggest thing you could do is move to Oklahoma!!!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW

Best,
Mike

Anyone else hoping for an early Christmas present?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma