Min Infield complete...SMOOOOOTHE!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
Pitcher area on one end...will install one base and pitching rubber....one hops...footwork around the bag for dp from ss and 2b..all different angles and footwork of covering for steals...swipe tags and dp turns..grounders...back hands...forehands...pivot throws...side arm throws...double play feeds..diving after balls...pop up slides...slides...glove work...partner ground ball work...rounding the ball...ground ball angles...one foot throws...off foot throws...all different arm angle feeds to the base...Short hops....shrimp gumbo..more!!!

Last edited:

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
Pitcher area on one end...will install one base and pitching rubber....one hops...footwork around the bag for dp from ss and 2b..all different angles and footwork of covering for steals...swipe tags and dp turns..grounders...back hands...forehands...pivot throws...side arm throws...double play feeds..diving after balls...pop up slides...slides...glove work...partner ground ball work...rounding the ball...ground ball angles...one foot throws...off foot throws...all different arm angle feeds to the base...Short hops....shrimp gumbo..more!!!

It's great to see other parents EAT UP WITH SOFTBALL!!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England

I'm going to disclose your hidden agenda. You're thinking that if you add a foot of dirt each day, pretty soon you'll have a full-sized infield before DW can question you. I think its a fine strategy. Let us know if it works!

Oct 31, 2014
Kansas City
I don't think anyone has mentioned the fact that you have an incredibly nice/big/flat yard! Next is the batting tunnel with pitching machine next to the mini-infield...then a roof over all of it to make it a 3 season facility...then walls on that to make it a four season facility...

Wait, I started daydreaming for a sec. Nice mini-infield!

Jan 27, 2014
I'm going to disclose your hidden agenda. You're thinking that if you add a foot of dirt each day, pretty soon you'll have a full-sized infield before DW can question you. I think its a fine strategy. Let us know if it works!

Ha! Pretty smart.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06