MaxBP Machine

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 24, 2014
Anybody use this pitching machine? Our organization was looking at buying one but wanted to get some input. Also which model is worth it?

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I had one. I did not like it outside. Hard to get it consistent in even a light wind and needed a heavy base to keep it level.

It is cool for hitting inside with no wind.

I ended up selling it. Got one of the Jugs machines that throws the lite-foam balls.

Mar 24, 2014
I had one. I did not like it outside. Hard to get it consistent in even a light wind and needed a heavy base to keep it level.

It is cool for hitting inside with no wind.

I ended up selling it. Got one of the Jugs machines that throws the lite-foam balls.

Thanks for the feedback. Was thinking the same thing with the wind. Will check out the jugs machine didn't consider it

Apr 22, 2016
I have the lite-flite machine, when it's windy it's not that great. I do use the arm motion with one hand and the other ready to let go into the chute, so it's all one motion. The only reason why I got it was, my dds are 6 and 8 when I purchased it and they love it because it doesn't hurt their hands like the dimple balls do. They are now 8 and 10 and I'm considering the hack attack machine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom