Mandatory Face Masks

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 7, 2012
The fact that they will have items for purchase is a good thing as kids will be able to continue to play if they forgot a piece of their equipment required for the tournament at home.

This has me thinking. What happens when in the middle of a long tournament weekend, a girls facemask breaks. Do people carry spares?

Apr 26, 2012
So I went watch some games on Sat and Sun at field of dreams. Fields are great but they just like others organizations have issues. They ran out of food on Sun and the womans bathroom was broken. This is a 10u girls softball tourney and the bathroom breaks.

One other question, I don't go to a lot of 10u but have you seen umps calling the game from behind the pitcher often?

This was terrible, I don't care how good you think your org. is if your going to do this make sure they are good at calling a game. So many missed balls and strikes a Coach from the eventual winning team said that they will never do this tourney again if it's up to him. Parents were all over these poor umps. Another coach got a warning for saying "that was a goof ball call". It wasn't even yelled ay the ump, it was said while the coach was going to coach 3rd base. I had to stand by the LF fence to get away from everyone.

Also did not see any face masks for sale when I went to get nachos and was turned away because there were none. They could have been there but I did not see or ask. Great fields though, I will give that to them.

Oct 25, 2009
At a fairly big tournament one time the women's restroom was out of order and they were using the men's room. I stood near the door and told them to make sure they put the seat back up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207