Looking to upgrade DD mitt, suggestions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 11, 2016
looking to upgrade DD mitt to something that will last longer. 14yo play MS and travel. Really like the look of the Vinci gloves
thanks

May 24, 2013
So Cal
looking to upgrade DD mitt to something that will last longer. 14yo play MS and travel. Really like the look of the Vinci gloves
thanks

Especially if you're looking for a long-term mitt, it's really hard to go wrong with a Vinci. Contact DFP'er casedawg51 for the best deal and help in picking the right model for your DD.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
Vinci gloves are good just be prepared for a lengthy break in process. It took us almost twice as long to break in the Vinci as it did any of our other gloves.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Right now using mizuno 34" brown series

love these gloves for the younger catcher... time for the Vinci (pm casedawg51 to get the hookup). The great thing with Vinci is that is she doesn't like it, resale value is about $10 below what you will buy it for.

If she doesn't like it, the Worth Liberty Advanced seems to be the next one catchers like (I just started using one as a coaches glove/bucket dad)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Right now using mizuno 34" brown series

Miz makes quite a few brown mitts, at different quality levels.

If you're already interested in Vinci, it's worth your time to check them out. If you're looking for other high-quality options, here are the ones I tend to recommend...

All-Star CMW3000
Worth Liberty Advanced
Wilson A2000

Jan 11, 2016
cant remember exactly which one it was in the 70$ range when bought it.
Starting to sting a little so its time for a new one.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
Miz makes quite a few brown mitts, at different quality levels.

If you're already interested in Vinci, it's worth your time to check them out. If you're looking for other high-quality options, here are the ones I tend to recommend...

All-Star CMW3000
Worth Liberty Advanced
Wilson A2000

All are great choices. The Wilson seems to have a slightly different shape to it. Daughter didn't care for it but I liked it. The worth has a pocket that you can hide a body in but every once in a while the super deep pocket caused some difficulty with transition. The All-Star has been her favorite for years but it is getting long in the tooth.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd