LL Manager breaking Umps jaw

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Fox - tried unsuccessfully to contact the mayor at his home and office. His attorney said the mayor was “deeply saddened that this unfortunate situation occurred…(He) does not tolerate this type of behavior. At this time, Mr. Farquhar is not presently interested in pursuing any criminal charges or any other legal action.”

Lets see if I get this right. Yea, even though I hurt my hand hitting him in the jaw and breaking it, I'm willing to live with the soreness and not press charges against him. Basically, because I'm a great guy and will not tolerate that type of behavior.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
From the Monee web site:

Welcome from the Mayor of the Village of Monee.

On behalf of myself and the Village Board, I would like to welcome you to Monee. As you browse through the Village website, you will see Monee uniquely blends tradition and progress.

Monee is committed to keeping our established business community vital, and to weave our small-town charm into new developments and projects.

We feel our community is one of the best to raise a family and work in. I encourage you to join with your fellow residents and participate in helping the community and grow with it.

Sincerely,
Jay Farquhar

0047-JayFarquhar-230x310.jpg

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Man they grow their umps weak back there. Earlier in the year my DDs 1B coach ran on the field to argue a game ending play at 1st. The field ump met him half way and gave coach a belly bump while screaming at him. That was the end of that!

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
Man they grow their umps weak back there. Earlier in the year my DDs 1B coach ran on the field to argue a game ending play at 1st. The field ump met him half way and gave coach a belly bump while screaming at him. That was the end of that!

And that umpire is/was an idiot.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Fox - tried unsuccessfully to contact the mayor at his home and office. His attorney said the mayor was “deeply saddened that this unfortunate situation occurred…(He) does not tolerate this type of behavior. At this time, Mr. Farquhar is not presently interested in pursuing any criminal charges or any other legal action.”

Lets see if I get this right. Yea, even though I hurt my hand hitting him in the jaw and breaking it, I'm willing to live with the soreness and not press charges against him. Basically, because I'm a great guy and will not tolerate that type of behavior.

Please let there be video of this incident.

On one hand this is terrible and I hope he gets charged and ends up in jail for this...

On the other hand this has to be the funniest response ever from someone who went out and punched someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207