Legit Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2012
Has anyone's DD attended this clinic? Home (sorry I couldn't get it to hyperlink from work). My 13yr old wants to attend the one in St. Louis (local). I have emailed them and as of last night they confirmed that at least 18 head coaches would be there even though the big showcase tournaments in CO were the week prior.

It's a little pricey but I think it would be a good experience for her. She would get to see girls that are more advanced then her and get some good feedback on what to improve. Any thoughts on the clinic itself or her attending?

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Are you talking about the one next July? My DD has attended 3 of his camps. The coordinator coaches an 18U team here in St. Louis. They are very well run and if he says the coaches will be there, they'll be there. My DD attended one at the Woodlands last summer, Orlando in Dec. and the Sandlot in mid Dec. She had direct contact with several of the coaches from schools on her target list. In Orlando, coaches from AZ St. and UCF were the coaches of her team in the scrimmage games. There were 18 coaches from DI schools and about 15 more from DII-III. The Sandlot drew more Midwest coaches, which gave my DD another opportunity to get in front of her targeted schools. She's looking forward to the one one next year as the first day of camp they'll rotate through drills and second day of the camp is all scrimmages. If you want more info, shoot me a PM.

Feb 16, 2012
I am talking about the one this July at the Chesterfield Complex. Sounds like a good opportunity to get some experience before it really matters for my DD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1