Knight Dd

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
Thanks everyone.

I've been away from DFP on a self imposed leave of absence. I realize, I have an obsession with softball that I struggle to keep in check.

There are lots of great people on this site with a lot of valuable information to share.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I follow Ryan on Twitter and see his tweets about Olivia shutting teams out and racking up K's. I had no idea she was a DFP DD. That's a heck of a team she's on.

Dd (and dad) were looking forward to playing them several weeks ago. Unfortunately the tournament was on a weekend, and this year it rains nearly every weekend!

Jan 22, 2011
A little while back, Olivia was verballed to go to one of the top D1 programs. I hope that's still the case. Regardless of where she ends up, I'm looking forward to seeing her play at the next level. :)

I'm hoping to get to see her play in person 2 to 3 games a year starting in 2018.... and hopefully have my DD meet her next Feb!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Thanks everyone.

I've been away from DFP on a self imposed leave of absence. I realize, I have an obsession with softball that I struggle to keep in check.

There are lots of great people on this site with a lot of valuable information to share.

There is not a Softball Parents Anonymous group with a 12-step program just yet, so your obsessions is still better than a lot of things!

And congratulations!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles