Just Annoyed at the Meat Counter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
speaking of beer. One of my deal breakers is parents who don't crack one at games. I have been successful so far in leading by example and have led a couple of teams down the road to learning how to drink in public parks in a responsible manner, but I would be bummed if I wound up on a teetotalling team. I have not figured out how to screen this at tryouts. I thought about showing up with a sixer dangling from my finger cousin Eddie style but Wife said no dice to that move.

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
speaking of beer. One of my deal breakers is parents who don't crack one at games. I have been successful so far in leading by example and have led a couple of teams down the road to learning how to drink in public parks in a responsible manner, but I would be bummed if I wound up on a teetotalling team. I have not figured out how to screen this at tryouts. I thought about showing up with a sixer dangling from my finger cousin Eddie style but Wife said no dice to that move.

How do you keep the coaches on the field?? Sure wouldn't need me coaching 1st with you guys having a blast in the stands. Don't think we are enjoying games nearly as much as you guys are!!

Sep 15, 2011
Nothing pisses me off more than when I am out coaching the bases and I hear some one crack open a cold one. I lose all focus, start drooling and forget about giving signs. How inconsiderate of them. ;)

Jul 23, 2014

This is why my Yeti tumbler is the best thing ever!! Holds two and keeps them cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand