Joining GoPro Videos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 24, 2014
I'm not sure I understand the question. But if the question is about making video available only to coaches and individual players, that can be done.

If I take video of 9 players in the batting cage, I upload 9 separate unlisted videos. For the video of player 1, I share the link to that video with the coaches and player 1, and so on. Coaches get 9 links, each player gets one. Coaches see every video while each player only sees her own.

You can provide links to playlists or to individual videos. If you put those 9 videos in a playlist, then the coaches only need one link to the playlist to be able to see every video in the playlist. Even if the videos are in a playlist, if you only provide player 1 with a link to her own video(not the playlist), she can only see her own video.

I tried this but all the highlight clips went to one unlisted YouTube link. Was hoping to keep each highlight clips separated by player. Never used playlists or channels. Anybody have good links that can show me how to do this? Want to learn how to do this but for some reason struggling! Currently only using GoPro software but I think I have windows movie maker on my computer.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2013
If your highlights are all part of one video, then you need to split the highlights into multiple videos. You can do that with any video editor. Movie Maker would be fine. If the video is already uploaded to YouTube, you can split videos with YouTube's built in video editor. Here is a video that explains how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNarCMv7_lU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06