Its like, OMG! Friday Check in 9-18-15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
If the rain holds off, first games of the season tomorrow...

Also DS has travel hockey so hoping I get down to see two of those games as well.

Feb 7, 2013
Saturday, DD has her first 14U one game friendly against org. sister team. We have 18 on the roster. Will be interesting how the coach handles playing time this year. If he pulls this off without too much drama, I will have much respect for him.

Jul 2, 2013
It's an "off" weekend for us. Neither DD has a tournament this weekend.

Of course an "off" weekend means pitching tonight, team practice Saturday morning, hitting coach Saturday afternoon, and pitching coach Sunday afternoon...

Back at it next weekend with both DD's playing tournaments.

Jun 12, 2015
I finally have something to post here! Feels like we haven't played in ages though our last tournament was only in July. Tomorrow is our first tournament with our new team. It is also my daughter's first time pitching, likely against the GA Fire 05. Not 100% sure yet on that though. Can't wait!!!

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Tomorrow is the last weekend of the fall friendly league that DD's HS SB team is putting on as a fundraiser. I have concessions from 9:00am-12:00pm then DDs team starts playing at 1:30pm-?. Then off on Sunday on our 8 hour round trip drive for DDs 3 hour TB practice. Fun times!

Oct 5, 2012
Florida
off weekend for us. that means practice tomorrow morning then head to a tournament to watch DD best friend play in her 1st travel ball tournament for one game. Can't stay too long...family is headed to the Buckeye fan club restaurant to watch the game

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
JV\Varsity swim meet tonight

My 12U team has its 1st tournament of the year. Bonfire and beers at my place after the last game tomorrow!

Bills vs. Patriots after softball on Sunday

CP

Nov 15, 2013
Heading to the 12U QC Fall Classic in beautiful Moline, IL this weekend. First fall tournament for the new and improved team!

Also, we're right at the halfway point of the doctor-mandated time off from pitching that DD is going through. Another 45 days and back to the grind again! Edit: I'm kind of liking not having huge knots on my shins from stray drop balls. Oh well. I'm sure the bucket misses me as much as DD misses pitching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors