iScore team websites down?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Does anyone else use the team website feature for iScore? This feature has been down for almost two weeks. I'm starting to get a little bit worried - the company just keeps saying that the hosting provider is having trouble with the restore? Does anyone have any further insight as to what is going on?

Dec 2, 2012
No additional information here, but I have no reason to not take them at their word, since they have always been forthcoming with issues and news in the past.

Frankly, if that aspect of the iScore offering went away we would hardly miss it, since we only use the team site as an archive for stats and other game info. It appears the operational/realtime aspect of iScore is hosted separately from the team website portion of the service.

Dec 2, 2012
I just checked and the iScore team sites system is back up, with an excellent enhancement. The new stats interface is a welcome addition and nicely done IMHO.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Yeah! I just finished getting my son's team back online - very nice. I love the website feature, I use the calendar for the league and tournament schedules. That way, if a player wants to give Grandma the happy news about his batting average and tell her when the next game is, he's all set. (I put the stats out there for everyone to see - it has worked well for our team).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog