I think I'm officially crazy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
There is a new indoor facility in our area (it's about 80 miles south of Seattle). You would think there would be more places like it around here considering how much it rains in the spring/fall. It's nice to get a tournament in without even thinking about rain. And the air quality is good, too. :)

So you guys played there and liked it? I think it is such a cool alternative, and hope to see more like it a little further North! :) I saw some posts from DD's friends that played there, and it looked like the girls really had a good time. The streaming video is cool, too!

Apr 1, 2013
There is a new indoor facility in our area (it's about 80 miles south of Seattle). You would think there would be more places like it around here considering how much it rains in the spring/fall. It's nice to get a tournament in without even thinking about rain. And the air quality is good, too. :)
We are going to the northwest sports hub this weekend for a midnight madness tournament. Should be fun.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
So you guys played there and liked it? I think it is such a cool alternative, and hope to see more like it a little further North! :) I saw some posts from DD's friends that played there, and it looked like the girls really had a good time. The streaming video is cool, too!
We haven't played a tourney there yet, but we plan to. DD did attend a Fastpitch Northwest clinic there over the winter and it was really cool. Can't wait to play a game in there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32