Hs iq

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2015
Michigan
Why is it that the IQ of a somewhat intelligent person automatically drops by 40 points when they step on a HS field as a coach?

Oct 3, 2009
Why is it that the IQ of a somewhat intelligent person automatically drops by 40 points when they step on a HS field as a coach?

Do the IQ points of parents drop in a similar fashion when watching HS games?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
What's that saying about arguing with idiots? Sometimes it's hard to tell who's IQ has dropped.

I think it's more along the lines of...Never argue with an idiot. Your IQ only drops to their level and you can never win since they've had way more practice at it.

I also like the saying on one of my t-shirts. "I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-stupid!"

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009

I don't know. Perhaps it is relative to the IQs of some of the coach's critics.

Nov 18, 2013
DD has the same coach for HS and travel ball. I love her in travel, but she's completetly different in HS and it drives me nuts. In travel she runs the show and if parents complain she can tell them to take a hike. In HS she has their rules and directives to abide by and her hands are tied if she wants their fields in the summertime. That leads to not wanting to piss anyone off and some really dumb decisions to avoid upsetting outspoken parents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877