How do you find quality A & B teams when you have no contacts in that world yet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2012
pdx
oregon live high school softball forum all the teams are starting to post their try outs already, season ends in 2 or 3 weeks, some may be done already. we are done after western nationals

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Don't get ahead of your self. Have her get her feet wet and comfortable in 10U. Think slow and steady and enjoy 10U, it can be allot of fun.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
I'm in the Seattle area, but my DD has played many teams from the Oregon ASA and Portland ASA affiliation. There are quite a few folks here from the PDX area that could help you find a team or travel club. If I had to name a club I really admire from that area, it would be the Northwest Bullets.

Don't get ahead of your self. Have her get her feet wet and comfortable in 10U. Think slow and steady and enjoy 10U, it can be allot of fun.
That is my lean as well.Don't really have a layout of the land in terms of where and how the talent breaks down in relation to her. The ideal would be a competitive team that is fun but also pushes her. Also a team that has good coaching and where she is not the top player. But like you said, something that she and we can get our feet wet with and have good development and growth while we get better footing.

Last edited:
I'm in the Seattle area, but my DD has played many teams from the Oregon ASA and Portland ASA affiliation. There are quite a few folks here from the PDX area that could help you find a team or travel club. If I had to name a club I really admire from that area, it would be the Northwest Bullets.
That is actually one of the two teams I have been able to find a thing or two out about...probably no coincidence that they are well represented with a web site as well as the tourney brackets that I have seen. Their youngest team is 12u though and by the looks of it probably a bigger pond then she or we are ready for this year (but maybe in a year or so )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1