Hillhouse article

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2009
Thought some may enjoy this, you may have to copy/paste link. If I'm reading this right, it's not even his local newspaper article. It's somewhere in NY state.

News

Dec 27, 2014
Interesting, thanks for this!

Love this part. Very Jordanesque.

"It would have been 2009 and I wanted to be on the next US National Team that was going to play in the Pan-American Games and I wanted to be on that team," Hillhouse said while acknowledging he was left off the roster. "And as luck would have it, on their warm-up tour, they came to a tournament where I was pitching with my club team from Salt Lake City and I pitched against them and I shut them out. So that was kind of cool and something I'll never forget."

Jan 25, 2011
Again, a great weekend in Erie, great games, great players, great sponsor Ed McCormick and Bill's hard work to put it together. I hope there could be away to breath life back into the Men's game.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
"And as luck would have it, on their warm-up tour, they came to a tournament where I was pitching with my club team from Salt Lake City and I pitched against them and I shut them out. So that was kind of cool and something I'll never forget."[/I]

Very cool and similar to Angela Tincher's story from what I have heard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild