Here's your chance PC's

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
Gang, Here's your big chance.

A friend of mine is posting a need for a pitcher over 60 yrs old for his team for the ASA Nationals. There is also 55 and over, and 50 and over (50's have multiple locations and tournaments). Now, before anyone poo-poo's this idea immediately, These tournaments are fun and somewhat competitive, but that's mostly at the 50-overs. The others are good natured fun with lots of beer to drink after the games. It's not too serious, certainly not something someone should be worried about. Many of you pitching coaching reading this should really consider doing this. It will add instant street cred to you guys! If anyone is interested, I hope you'll let me know. This is a serious post, not trolling here.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
I'd have to be 10 years younger for my speed to match my age. Maybe something I can work on this winter. As far as hitting my spots, I only have one spot: A wall. Most of the time I can hit it.

Aug 21, 2008
LOL, several guys have said "if I was younger..." etc. Although I'm not sure why, EVERYONE is of the same age!! They aren't looking for a 70 yr old Jordy Bahl, the teams will take what they can get.

May 13, 2023
LOL, several guys have said "if I was younger..." etc. Although I'm not sure why, EVERYONE is of the same age!! They aren't looking for a 70 yr old Jordy Bahl, the teams will take what they can get.
😁Maybe you should have posted this as a challenge to the group of dfp website instructors... wheres @sluggers going to get in the circle?

...lol... teasing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles