Headfirst Honor Roll camps - thoughts?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
My daughter went in 2015 and 2016 and found it very worthwhile. All of her target schools were there, including the school she ended up going to. The combination of skills/showcase events and multiple games over 2 very busy days keeps the girls focused, and the opportunity for significant and authentic face-time with coaches from all divisions is invaluable.

Jul 12, 2019
Older thread but I’m going to ask here instead of a new thread:

I had a question regarding the defensive showcase session at Headfirst. Are the players separated into pitchers, catchers, IF, OF? Could anyone comment on what metrics are measured for pitchers? OF? Or any other position group you’d care to mention?

Nov 5, 2014
Older thread but I’m going to ask here instead of a new thread:

I had a question regarding the defensive showcase session at Headfirst. Are the players separated into pitchers, catchers, IF, OF? Could anyone comment on what metrics are measured for pitchers? OF? Or any other position group you’d care to mention?
Yes the players are separated out by position to complete on field drills. As far as metrics I can't speak to pitchers but all other players were tested for OH velo and 20 yd sprint time. Not defense related but Exit Velo was also tested

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06