Game Balls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2021
So been looking for 11" asa/usa balls for my 8U team. I have always used Dudley Thunder Heat balls but it seems balls in general are hard to come by right now. I have found some of the Dudley SBC 11 leather balls with the cork core, but wasn't sure about them what is the difference in the cork and poly core. If anyone has any suggestions I greatly appreciate it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Wait for a month or longer, you will see how hard it will be to find softballs and the price you will have to pay. We have been warned.

Jul 19, 2021
So been looking for 11" asa/usa balls for my 8U team. I have always used Dudley Thunder Heat balls but it seems balls in general are hard to come by right now. I have found some of the Dudley SBC 11 leather balls with the cork core, but wasn't sure about them what is the difference in the cork and poly core. If anyone has any suggestions I greatly appreciate it.
Cork core balls will get soft and go dead. Older ones are great game balls for your pitcher to throw, not so great for your hitters! If using for practice they are fine.

Apr 12, 2021
Looks like my choices are the sbc11 or champro since thats all I can find. It’s 8u coach pitch they get used for one or two games then go in the practice bucket.

Aug 15, 2021
Wait for a month or longer, you will see how hard it will be to find softballs and the price you will have to pay. We have been warned.
Thanks for the tip. I started looking for 12" Dream Seams because that is what we use in HS, and the selection was very limited. I found them at one place that offered 25% discount, but has a less than stellar rating. Let's see if I get them.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Todd,
What is the order size minimum from you?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I only sell balls locally because of shipping. We handle most leagues around us and I sell a ton of those Evil BP 52s.

But shipping keeps us from selling around the country like we do bats.

Feb 15, 2017
Anyone have a suggestion to the Rawlings Dream Seam? Almost impossible to get now

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes