Friday fun topic: Walk Up Music

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 9, 2013
My 10U team is playing a doubleheader at the Chicago Bandits stadium in a few weeks. As part of the program, the girls can select walk up music that will be played as their picture is displayed on the board. The choices are fun so far and the girls are really excited about it....which led me to a question...

What would be your walk-up music?

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
When I walk out to the mound to pitch my first inning of relief....feel free to play "Heat Mizer" by Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy [2:25-3:00]

When I walk up to Bat....throw on "King of the Nightime World" by KISS...[2:12-2:42]

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Its my dd's junior year of HS, and has never had walk up music until this year. Its a bit of an inside joke, but at the team/parent meeting this spring the coach talking about our offense said "these girls can really stroke it". It was funny in that he was clueless about how that sounded. So at the first game we hear the walk up music and for my dd she chose Billy Squire's "The Stroke"

Nov 15, 2013
My 10U team is playing a doubleheader at the Chicago Bandits stadium in a few weeks. As part of the program, the girls can select walk up music that will be played as their picture is displayed on the board. The choices are fun so far and the girls are really excited about it....which led me to a question...

What would be your walk-up music?

My daughter played in one of these games last summer and she chose "The Incredits." It's the music during the end credits of the movie The Incredibles.

We talked about it this year, and if her team signs up for another one, she's going with "We Used To Be Friends" from the Veronica Marrs TV show credits.

If it were me, I would probably choose "Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos" by Public Enemy.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
When I walk out to the mound to pitch my first inning of relief....feel free to play "Heat Mizer" by Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy [2:25-3:00]

When I walk up to Bat....throw on "King of the Nightime World" by KISS...[2:12-2:42]

King of the Nighttime World...great song...if I had to pick a KISS song when I bat I'm going with WAR MACHINE!

My DD has a few she uses...the one I like the most she uses is DMX- "Party Up In Here". You can only use the intro...after that you better cut if off quick!

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
I would come out to "The Game" by Motorhead. Also Triple H's (WWE) theme song. Actually think they wrote the song for that purpose.

I hate the Yankees but used to love it when Mariano came out to Enter Sandman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1