Discuss fastpitch sponsors?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 6, 2013
Just a thought, and may be totally out of the realm of what the powers to be want to do, but having site sponsors with a dedicated forum would be awesome! For example, I'm scouring the net right now trying to find the best (and cheapest) place to get buckets of 12" leather balls (I hate that synthetic leather junk). If there was a sponsors forum, I'd gladly go there and order from a website that pays some bills here.

On that note...I've found what appears to be the best deal at direct sports. Anyone have any other recommendations?

May 17, 2012
I am trying to find balls that actually rise when you throw them. Gravity defying balls I think they are called. They have some sort of anti-gravity core.

Any thoughts?

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
I am trying to find balls that actually rise when you throw them. Gravity defying balls I think they are called. They have some sort of anti-gravity core.

Any thoughts?

Helium core balls must be plentiful at the Unicorn feed and supply store. Plenty of bucket dads just on this forum
use them

Jun 24, 2013
I have a bag of about 12 game used balls that DD pitches with, a bucket of about 25 “cheap” balls she hits with. We have a lot more then that but we keep them separated, anyone need some 12’ balls?

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Just a thought, and may be totally out of the realm of what the powers to be want to do, but having site sponsors with a dedicated forum would be awesome! For example, I'm scouring the net right now trying to find the best (and cheapest) place to get buckets of 12" leather balls (I hate that synthetic leather junk). If there was a sponsors forum, I'd gladly go there and order from a website that pays some bills here.

On that note...I've found what appears to be the best deal at direct sports. Anyone have any other recommendations?

I am not a sponsor with DP however I do work in the industry. If you need assistance on quality equipment shoot me a pm with your info and I will help you out as much as I can.

Dec 7, 2011
I also would like to get one of the NCAA or LL speed guns too so that my DD can see additional gains this season without trying.

Put an order for me under the 68mph display unit.

Jul 6, 2013
Warriormike, I ordered before I looked back here! I will definitely look you up in the future! Thx!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom