DFP Hitting Guru Clinic???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Can we nominate posters from other forums? If so...

RDB, FFS, FP26, RHC, Mud, Swingbuilder, Howe, SL, Mann

Honorable mention for EF.

Im gonna dress up in a St Pauly girl costume and sneak past security.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Is that a johnson A19 Tstat on that thing or a ranco?
Is that the extra controller I put on to make my freezer warm enough to handle beer? I have it set at 36 degrees with frosted mugs.
They say ideal is 38-42 degrees for the best tasting beer

SL

Last edited:

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
A bouncer will be needed to verify screen names and identities and keep Voldemort and his secret agents from infiltrating and incapacitating the DFP hitting braintrust. I'd suggest the role go to GoingDeep, but am not sure you'd have enough snacks or beverages to fairly compensate him.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
A bouncer will be needed to verify screen names and identities and keep Voldemort and his secret agents from infiltrating and incapacitating the DFP hitting braintrust. I'd suggest the role go to GoingDeep, but am not sure you'd have enough snacks or beverages to fairly compensate him.

I have to say that Voldemort would be allowed in. Getting out would be the problem. Tied up, he'd make one of those really good hitting bags. You bet I'd want GoingDeep to be there. Of course I'd understand that Southern Twang since I would probably fall back into it myself.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Is that the extra controller I put on to make my freezer warm enough to handle beer? I have it set at 36 degrees with frosted mugs.
They say ideal is 38-42 degrees for the best tasting beer

SL

Yeah thats the Thermostat.

Mmmmmm beer.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
I have to say that Voldemort would be allowed in. Getting out would be the problem. Tied up, he'd make one of those really good hitting bags. You bet I'd want GoingDeep to be there. Of course I'd understand that Southern Twang since I would probably fall back into it myself.

If Voldemort is coming, you have a pool table?:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi