DD gets her first Varsity win!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2014
Central IA
Last night was pretty awesome seeing DD come in for relief and walk away with her first win on the varsity level. I don't think she realized how big of a moment that was for her and the team. The team the girls beat is one the top two teams in the conference every year. Not only was it her first victory but our schools first win in over 4 years against this school. It didn't hurt that DD also got her first RBI that ended up being the winning run scored. DD turned around and pitched the first 3 innings of the JV game giving up only one run in getting the victory there also.

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
Nice. Congrats. I about died when my DD came up with a chance to win the game in her Regional tournament. She doubled to win it.
She had the same opportunity in the next game but ended up grounding out. Almost beat the throw though.

Jan 17, 2014
Central IA
I'm really surprised more northern states like Iowa don't play softball and baseball in the summer? Our season this year started the day after Memorial day and will run into the second week of July at the earliest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi