CF8 Launch date 3/20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 18, 2015
Tennessee
Just means No Return bats :)

But RHC's post was much more exciting...haha

Is that kind of like a blemish bat? I have seen some sites offer bats as "blemished" with no return at a much lower price and the explanation is the bats have minor chips or scrapes but for the life of me can't figure out why they wouldn't give a warranty if its just cosmetic stuff.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2014
I heard the -11's would break easily and are really not meant for faster pitching. maybe something to do with that?

Mar 21, 2013
I have heard a lot of the -11 bats are prone to breaking, but mostly with girls swinging lighter bats with faster pitching. Most of the ones I have seen is with girls that should be swinging bigger bats to begin with. Sounds like there may be more flex than the bat can handle.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Is that kind of like a blemish bat? I have seen some sites offer bats as "blemished" with no return at a much lower price and the explanation is the bats have minor chips or scrapes but for the life of me can't figure out why they wouldn't give a warranty if its just cosmetic stuff.

Not the same as a blemish bat. Would you as a dealer want to pay full price if the bat has a blemish? In turn, would you as a customer want to pay full price for a bat that has an imperfection? If you had a perfect bat and one with f'ed up paint...which would you buy for the same price? Hence why blemish bats have no warranty for the most part. Plus, cant be sure what the blemish/imperfection could be.

Then there are NR or Demo bats where they are just stamped NR. Same bats as the shelf bats. These are the bats you get when you return a broken one. Or the bats stores get to show and hit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez