CF6 Sprite vs. Vendetta

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Hq4sports has them for $199.00 if you sign up for there email specials they'll send a code to your email for $10.00 off. They are an authorized rep too.

Aug 31, 2014
IL
I think I'll end up just purchasing through COB via Amazon, that way I can get 2nd day delivery for a reasonable price.

Guess the follow up question is this. She's playing 12u travel and is a smaller player (gonna guess 5'2" 85lb) how much difference is this bat gonna make? She's moving up from a 12u house league where she played well (BA like .345 iirc) as an 11 but was using one of those low end Easton one-piece $50 bats. Should I just go with last year's Vendetta or even an Easton FS3 and save a few bucks.

Apologies if this should have been a new thread, just felt like it fit here.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I think I'll end up just purchasing through COB via Amazon, that way I can get 2nd day delivery for a reasonable price.

Guess the follow up question is this. She's playing 12u travel and is a smaller player (gonna guess 5'2" 85lb) how much difference is this bat gonna make? She's moving up from a 12u house league where she played well (BA like .345 iirc) as an 11 but was using one of those low end Easton one-piece $50 bats. Should I just go with last year's Vendetta or even an Easton FS3 and save a few bucks.

Apologies if this should have been a new thread, just felt like it fit here.

My older DD (currently 16 - 5'-3", 100-ish lbs) went from an older Easton Synge to a CF6 Sprite last year. The difference in pop was SIGNIFICANT. With the softer RIF balls often used in younger age groups, the performance advantage of a high-end bat is reduced, but for 12U and above, a high-end bat will be an improvement over a budget or mid-range model. If you can get a CF6 for under $200, it's worth it. If you can keep your DD from abusing it, a CF6 can be re-sold for $100-ish when it's time for her to move up to something longer and/or heavier.

Also...Welcome to DFP. Enjoy the ride! :)

Aug 31, 2014
IL
My older DD (currently 16 - 5'-3", 100-ish lbs) went from an older Easton Synge to a CF6 Sprite last year. The difference in pop was SIGNIFICANT. With the softer RIF balls often used in younger age groups, the performance advantage of a high-end bat is reduced, but for 12U and above, a high-end bat will be an improvement over a budget or mid-range model. If you can get a CF6 for under $200, it's worth it. If you can keep your DD from abusing it, a CF6 can be re-sold for $100-ish when it's time for her to move up to something longer and/or heavier.

Also...Welcome to DFP. Enjoy the ride! :)

Thanks, went ahead and ordered the CF6 Sprite for $199 + $3.99 overnight shipping on Amazon (fulfilled by COB).

Appreciate the quick responses.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Thanks, went ahead and ordered the CF6 Sprite for $199 + $3.99 overnight shipping on Amazon (fulfilled by COB).

Appreciate the quick responses.

I expect that you will be happy with the results.

I have a CF6 Sprite hiding out in a box under my desk at work in anticipation of my younger DD's b-day next week.

Aug 31, 2014
IL
I expect that you will be happy with the results.

I have a CF6 Sprite hiding out in a box under my desk at work in anticipation of my younger DD's b-day next week.

Ha, this is actually a belated b-day present for my DD as well.

Aug 9, 2013
My daughter loves the pop off the bat. Played our first two fall games and while she walked 4 times, in warm ups you could see a noticeable difference.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My daughter loves the pop off the bat. Played our first two fall games and while she walked 4 times, in warm ups you could see a noticeable difference.

Clearly, the ball was afraid of the CF6, and didn't want to be anywhere near the strike zone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06